Treat others the way you would want to be treated
“Do not do to others what you do not want done to yourself”
Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.
Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.
Learning without thought is labor lost; thought without learning is perilous.
When you know a thing, to hold that you know it; and when you do not know a thing, allow that you do not know it – this is knowledge
I hear and I forget.
I see and I remember.
I do and I understand.
If I am walking with two other men, each of them will serve as my teacher.
I will pick out the good points of the one and imitate them, and the bad points of the other and correct them in myself.
Never contract friendship with a man that is not better than yourself.
It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.
When it is obvious that the goals cannot be reached, don’t adjust the goals adjust the action steps.
Wherever you go, go with all your heart.
1. The Great Law
whatever we put out into the universe will come back to us
2. The Law of Creation
Life does not happen by itself we need to make it happen
3. The Law of Humility
one must accept something in order to change it
4. The Law of Growth
when we change ourselves our lives follow suit and change too
5. The Law of Responsibility
we must take responsibility for what is in our lives
6. The Law of Connection
the past, present, and future are all connected
7. The Law of Focus
we cannot think of two things at the same time
8. The Law of Giving and Hospitality
our behavior should match our thoughts and actions
9. The Law of Here and Now
one cannot be in the present if they are looking in the past
10. The Law of Change
history repeats itself until we learn from it and change our path
11. The Law of Patience and Reward
the most valuable rewards require persistence
12. The Law of Significance and Inspiration
rewards are a direct result of the energy and effort we put into it
Try to attend one of these one day.
1. The Battle of the Oranges, Ivrea, Italy
40 days before lent
2. La Merengada (Meringue War), Vilanova i La Geltrú, Catalonia
3. La Tomatina en Reno, Reno, NV, USA
last weekend of August
4. La Raima Grape Throwing Festival, Pobla del Duc, Spain
end of grape harvest ? August?
5. World Custard Pie Championship, Coxheath, UK
6. La Tomatina, Sutamarchan, Colombia
7. Els Enfarinats, Ibi, SpaiN
8. Great Fruitcake Toss, Manitou Springs, CO, USA
9. Batalla del Vino (Wine Throwing Fight), Haro, La Rioja, Spain
10. La Tomatina, Buñol, Spain
Iron Blood Orphans story is so much better than the last series Gundam Reconguista in G. In Reconguista they captured a prisoner and let her walk around do whatever she wants even ride her own mobile suit. She had so many chances to escape I didn’t understand why she was sticking around. And then she decides to finally leave and when the prisoner escapes they wonder she ran away.